Furion 2.0 Oracle Red Bull Racing x HJC Bicycle Helmet
Presenting Oracle Red Bull Racing x HJC: Furion 2.0. Developed with world class riders, it's a bicycle helmet that combines innovative aerodynamics and revolutionary ventilation and fitting technologies with a simple, stylish design that increases performance and airflow while keeping you safe. Just put it on and ride!
- Furion 2.0 Semi-aero bicycle helmet by HJC
- Oracle Red Bull Racing branding
- Feather light (190g) for comfort and performance
- Hybrid shell construction with a double shell layer to reinforce helmet strength and rider safety. In-mould construction, in which the EPS bonds with the outer polycarbonate shell for greater structural strength and compact reinforcement. Reinforced with an internal frame to keep the helmet in one piece and protect your head in the event of a collision
- Revolutionary SELFIT automatic self-adjustment system for a stable, consistent fit that doesn't require further adjustment when your head is moving
- 5 snap fitting positions for precise, consistent and comfortable wear
- Innovative COOLPATH technology with an advanced air channel system that replaces traditional inner padding and allows cool air to flow around your head to reduce heat and improve riding comfort
- Venturi dynamics to ensure optimum ventilation and perfect airflow
- Optimal aerodynamics led by MotoGP expertise to achieve maximum ventilation with minimum drag, ensuring a helmet that doesn't compromise and is more aerodynamic than a conventional bicycle helmet
- Wind tunnel tested at HJC's own state-of-the-art facilities to test aerodynamics, noise, ventilation and more and achive optimal performance
- Adjustable wide divider
- X-STATIC: 99% metallic silver bonding to keep your helmet fresher for longer
- Size guide: S = 51-56cm / 20-22"; M = 55-59cm / 21.6-23.2"; L = 58-61cm / 22.8-24"
- Material: 47% EPS, 22.8% PC, 22.1% Nylon, 2.1% POM, 2.8% SUS, 1.6% Fabric, 1.2% Paper, 0.1% Iron, 0.03% TPE