TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
The Salzburg Sport GmbH (SSG) carries out the prize draw.
The prize consists of two tickets for the myWorld grandstand start-finish in sector D, a pit lane tour and an Aston Martin Red Bull Racing outfit (Polo, Cap) for the Formula 1 weekend at the Red Bull Ring on the 4th and 5th of July 2020.
Value per ticket: € 495,00, no cash transfer possible.
Tickets and outfit can only be collected at the Red Bull World stores.
The following conditions apply for participation in the competition:
(1) Eligible persons are legal persons of natural age. Minors require the prior written consent of their parent or guardian to participate.
(2) Participation is only possible if the winning ticket has been completed truthfully and inserted into the iPad form in the Red Bull World stores by March 11th, 2020.
(3) Each participant can only participate in their own name and only once.
§2 Raffle and transfer
(1) The winner decides the lottery.
(2) The winner will be notified by SSG in writing via e-mail or telephone regarding the prize. If the winner cannot be reached within a period of 3 days, the claim to the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be determined.
(3) Place of performance with regard to the profit performance is Salzburg or Graz. The delivery of the profits is free of charge only within Austria, Switzerland and the Federal Republic of Germany. In addition, any customs duties or transport costs for delivery abroad are to be borne by the winner. Place of performance remains in spite of assumption of shipping costs Graz.
(4) A cash payment of a profit in kind or any profit is excluded.
(5) Only one prize can be allocated per participant.
(1) Legal recourse is excluded.
(2) These conditions of participation and the entire legal relationship between the participants and the SSG are exclusively subject to Austrian law.
(3) These conditions of participation can be changed at any time by SSG without separate notification.
(4) SSG may cancel or terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
(5) Should one of the above provisions of these conditions of participation be invalid, this does not affect the validity of the remaining conditions.
(2) The winner agrees that his or her last name, including the place of residence as well as photo and film recordings of the profit transfer for marketing and communication purposes in connection with the lottery without compensation in print and online media, eg. B. on Facebook, - locally and temporally unlimited - may be used.