F1RST IN STYLE AT THE AUSTRIAN GRAND PRIX
WIN A BRAND-NEW ORACLE RED BULL RACING OUTFIT WORTH 250 EUROS*
We’re giving away four outfits from the Oracle Red Bull Racing collection in our stores, each worth €250. For your chance to win, stop by Red Bull World Stores in Salzburg or Graz before the race on July 10th and enter. Good luck!
Red Bull World Store Salzburg
Red Bull World Store Graz
HERE you can find all store contact details.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
The AlphaTauri GmbH (ATG) carries out the prize draw.
4 Oracle Red Bull Racing outfits worth EUR 250.00 each. *
* Product value of EUR 250.00 each. Oracle Red Bull Racing outfit can be chosen freely from available stock. No cash redemption possible. A total of four outfits will be raffled.
Participation in the competition is only possible by registering at the Red Bull World stores in Salzburg and Graz. Registration closes on July 4th, 2022. The winner will be notified by email or phone. Prizes can only be picked up in the Red Bull World stores. Conditions of participation can be found in stores or online: https://www.redbullshop.com/austriangpretail2022
The following conditions apply for participation in the competition:
(1) Eligible persons are legal persons of natural age. Minors require the prior written consent of their parent or guardian to participate.
(2) Participation is only possible if one raffle card has been filled in truthfully in the Red Bull World stores Salzburg and Graz by July 4th, 2022.
(3) Each participant can only participate in their own name and only once.
§2 Raffle and transfer
(1) The winner decides the lottery.
(2) The winner will be notified by ATG via e-mail or telephone regarding the prize. If the winner cannot be reached within a period of 3 days, the claim to the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be determined. Prizes can only be picked up in the Red Bull World stores.
(3) Place of performance with regard to the profit performance is Salzburg or Graz. The delivery of the profits is free of charge only within Austria, Switzerland and the Federal Republic of Germany. In addition, any customs duties or transport costs for delivery abroad are to be borne by the winner. Place of performance remains in spite of assumption of shipping costs Graz and Salzburg.
(4) A cash payment of a profit in kind or any profit is excluded.
(5) Only one prize can be allocated per participant.
§3 Early termination and exclusion
ATG reserves the right to cancel or end the competition at any time without prior notice or notification and without giving reasons. This applies in particular if proper implementation cannot be guaranteed for technical or legal reasons. In such a case, the participants are not entitled to any claims against the ATG.
(1) Legal recourse is excluded.
(2) These conditions of participation and the entire legal relationship between the participants and the ATG are exclusively subject to Austrian law.
(3) These conditions of participation can be changed at any time by ATG without separate notification.
(4) ATG may cancel or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice.
(5) Should one of the above provisions of these conditions of participation be invalid, this does not affect the validity of the remaining conditions.
(2) The winner agrees that his or her last name, including the place of residence as well as photo and film recordings of the profit transfer for marketing and communication purposes in connection with the lottery without compensation in print and online media, eg. B. on Facebook, - locally and temporally unlimited - may be used.